Monday, September 21, 2009

Daily grumblings and Not Me!

Sometimes, I just want to crawl into a little hole, just me and Mike, and just live. Nothing else. Because, by crawling into the little hole and just living, I would in effect be kicking out people, albeit mostly family, who have nothing better to do with their time than to judge me. Simply put, those who matter, matter. Those who don't, don't. And if you want to matter, stop judging. I don't have time to deal with things, like your judging, that don't matter. Or maybe it's just that I'm lazy, because it takes more energy to be mad, and because I don't like to be mad, so maybe I'm just being lazy by withdrawing myself from those who make me mad. So that I don't have to listen to you try to make me mad.

Anyway, enough of that. I wanted to try something that I've been thinking about for a while:



This morning as I was getting ready, I most certainly did not put on gray socks with brown pants, because I haven't done laundry yet. I would never mix black and brown tones together.

Yesterday, when helping watch my good friend's daughter, I did not bring over paints and a canvas and allow her to paint, and I most certainly did not rub blue paint out of her hair in the bath later.

When we ran out of sweet tea at the house, I most certainly did not take leftover fruit punch and mix it with leftover pineapple juice to drink instead because I was too lazy to just make another pot of tea. Nope, not me!

That's about all I can think of right now. Toodles!

No comments: