Monday, January 11, 2010

New Years' Resolutions

I'm not big on New Years' Resolutions, because honestly, who sticks to them anyway? This year, there are two things on my mind that I want to accomplish. I will share one of them. The other one, you will have to wait for.

Since I was 13, so going on 14 years now, I have gotten up every day and put in contacts. And every night before I go to bed, I take them out again. So, I have decided to check into having Lasik surgery done. I've talked to several people who have had it, and they have all been very pleased. So that, my friends, is my #1 Resolution for this year. And you know what? I've already made my appointment. Look at me go! 1 for 1 = 100 percent!

In all seriousness though, I will probably literally shed some tears if I wake up and actually have good vision without having to do anything like put on glasses or put contacts in. Just to be able to wake up and see the time on the alarm clock... or to lie in bed and be able to tell which channel the TV is on without having to ask my husband... Yeah, pretty sure that I will shed some tears if this all works out the way I hope it does.

No comments: