Sunday, January 10, 2010

8 Reasons To Get A Dog

1. There is no one more excited to see you at the end of a long day... Ever... in the history of the universe. 
2. They have such a zest for life! They're easygoing, carefree - and they teach you how to be that way too!
3. Unconditional love. No matter how many times you accidentally step on their toes or ignore them when you're mad at them, they still come back to you with that unconditional love/loyalty.
4. They're good cuddlers, even when they do weigh 80 pounds. :-)
5. They lick your feet. Not that I like this, but the point I'm trying to make is that, what other creature on Earth loves you enough to lick your feet?!
6. They can be your best friend. No friends? No problem! A dog will still love you.
7. They're funny to watch. Have you ever seen a dog run laps around the coffee table? Chase his tail? Play in the water? Bark at the hair dryer?

I'm sure I could think of more things, but these are just some of my favorites. Oh, and I forgot to mention the most obvious thing:  They're so cute!


No comments: