Monday, August 17, 2009

Sometimes, you just wanna...

I am full of love today. I want to get outside, paint a canvas, pretend to be artsy, learn to sew, play with babies - just give LOVE! Sadly, I am stuck at work, inside an office overlooking the metropolitan area, for 8 hours today. And sadly, I don't feel this LOVE-y enough. I think on my lunch break I will run to Michael's and buy some canvases and some paint, though. Lately I've had the urge to just paint something. I mean, it's pretty inexpensive artwork, if you think about it. But that's not why I want to do it. For being as conservative and uptight as I am, I sure do have liberal interests. I love to read, write and create things. Anything, really. The other night I made homemade peanut butter. My friends call me the "crafty one." I laugh at them, but I think it's true. I sometimes feel like I should have studied more art in college...

Anyway, enough of my ramblings. I had a great weekend with Mike while he was off work. We went shopping for a new dryer (woohoo! ;) ) and yesterday we went to the water park and got in touch with our inner teenagers again. Except we were wore out after like 2 hours and left. Life is tough when you get to be our age... :-)

No comments: